Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SAD LOVE SMS-02




If it is possible to record of all our love talking then
it would be the greatest love book of the world.
May be all of these you have forgotten.
Believe me I could not forget it.
This memory all heart me.
It falls like dew.
It buzzes like bee on my heart.





Could you remember this day?
We would like to airing in the bank of the river.
This day was first meeting day of us.
We would arrange this day with our close friends.
Have you forgotten this day?
I could not sleep this day.





Our entire love message was more than valuable than Diamond.

If we collect this message it would be love poem.

When I heard bird song it seems to me our love song.

Please believe me I am very helpless without you.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More