Thursday, January 3, 2013

Attractive and super love sms

*     I don’t know where I stand with U
I don’t know what I mean to U
but all I know is every time I think of U
All I want to do is be wait U all life.


*      Kiss is fly from lips,
        Lips is wait also kiss,
        Don’t miss a kiss
        it is a valve of this.


*       One day a girl asked Padree ?
Can i Kiss a Boy?
Padree  Replay,?Naozbillah?
Girl,?Can i Kiss a Man?
Padree  Replay,?Astagfirullah?
Girl,?Can i Kiss you?
Padree,?Jee Bismillah? kiss me.


*        World ,the gift of ALLAH.
Life, the gift of nature
Love, the gift of life
A Kiss, the gift of Love.



*        Love is blind
          Be very kind
When I kiss you
          Plz don’t mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More