Saturday, February 2, 2013

SUPER FUNNY SMS



Give me lots of money.
Give me a well job and lots of girl.
God replied: Your wish is fulfilled.
He becomes a ladies hostel bearer.





Husband sent a text to his wife at night.
Hi I will get late, please try and wash all my dirty clothes.
And makes sure you prepare my favorite dish before I return.
He sent another text.
And I forget to tell you that I got an increase in my salary.
At the end of the month I am getting you a new car.
Husband replied: No I just wanted to make sure you got my first message.




Father: I want you will marry with my choice.
Son: NO
Father: The girl is Bill Gate’s daughter.
Father goes to Bill Gets.
Father: I want your daughter to marry for my son.
Bill Gets: Never.
Father: He is CEO of World Bank.
Bill Gets: I agree.
Father goes to World Bank.
Father: Appointment my son as the CEO of the Bank.
President: No.
Father: He is the son-in-law of Bill Gaets.





1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More